Back to ListingsSold
1970 Eddy Street is a 4BR 2BA Multi-Family Townhouse, located in the Northeast section of Nopa s Anza Vista neighborhood in Zip Code 94115.
Remodeled in 2018, this unfurnished San Francisco gem features a foyer off the Eddy street entrance, two living levels, free washer and dryer on premise, and a backyard perfect for outdoor entertaining.
The upper level has beautiful hardwood floors in great condition throughout, except for a tiled floor in the well laid out kitchen. The kitchen has ample natural light, lots of cupboard space, a large refrigerator/freezer, gas stove, and two basin sink.
The bathroom on this level has a bathtub/shower.
On this level there is one large bedroom (hallway closet) with space perfect for a small office desk set-up. There is also one medium size bedroom with a large closet.
The lower level has carpeted flooring throughout, including a large living room space with a door that leads directly into the backyard area.
On this level there is one medium size bedroom (hallway closet),and one small bedroom with closet.
The laundry room is located on the lower level near the foyer.
Water, sewer, and trash service included.
Garage availability possible (speak to landlord for details).
Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and other services, including:
1. Grocery stores: Safeway & Whole foods less than 8 minutes by car
2. Shopping: Target (10 minute walk, 3 minutes by car)
3. Restaurants: many great choices within the 10 minute walk from Eddy to Divisadero St.
4. Hospitals: Kaiser Permanente and UCSF
5. Schools: Jewish Community High school, The Discovery Center School, Gateway High School.
6. Recreation: Golden Gate Park, The Presidio
5 Baths | 3,507 Sq Ft